The SeaWorld is a larger entertainment complex devoted to Earth's oceans and the array of life that inhabits them. The Theme Park bring a lots of entertainment and adventure. Has a vast array of attractions, including rides and animal exhibits. Two of these attractions actually combine the two, with both a ride component and a separate animal exhibits that's why the entire world love it. SeaWorld Orlando hosted an estimated 5.9 million guests, ranking it the seventh 7th -most visited amusement park in the United States and #12 in the world
- Kraken, a floorless roller coaster.
- Journey to Atlantis, a boat ride with roller coaster elements themed to the mythical Atlantis.
- Shamu Express, a junior roller coaster with cars themed as Shamu.
- Sky Tower, 400-foot tall rotating observation tower, built in 1973.
- Sea Carousel, a carousel themed with caricatured marine mammals and fish.
- Jazzy Jellies, a tea cup style ride that lifts up and spins controlled by riders with a disk
- Swishy Fishies, a teacups ride themed as fish.
- Ocean Connection, a rockin' tug ride.
- The Flying Fiddlera kiddie crab themed freefall atraction
- Pirates' Net, a play area with nets and fun things.
- Penguin Encounter, an indoor exhibit that also includes puffins and murres.
- Shark Encounter, which features an underwater tunnel and a wide array of sharks, rays and venomous fish. At Sharks Underwater Grill, guests can dine while observing the sea life in the main exhibit tank.
- Pacific Point Preserve, home to the park's sea lions and seals.
- Dolphin Cove, an outdoor exhibit where you can feed and touch Bottlenose Dolphines.
- Turtle Point, an outdoor exhibit that features rescued sea turtles.
- Manatee Rescue, home to rescued Florida manatees.
- Stingray Lagoon, a covered exhibit where you can touch stingrays.
- Dolphin Nursery, a covered exhibit where new-born Bottlenose Dolphins reside.
- Manta, a flying roller coaster and aquarium exhibit featuring rays, sea dragons and other species.
- Wild Arctic, an indoor exhibit featuring polar bears, beluga whales, and walruses that is designed to resemble a research station in the Arctic Ocean. Guests can take a motion-simulated helicopter journey to the exhibit, or may bypass the ride and watch the film without the motion and proceed directly to the exhibit. During the Christmas season, Wild Arctic is replaced by the Polar Express Experience, a temporary overlay based on the popular 2004 feature film.