http://astore.amazon.com/loveofmylif05-20 LOVE OF MY LIFE: AQUATICA

Sunday, September 20, 2009

AQUATICA

The best of Aquatica are the dolphines we see inside the aquarium. Seems like they are so playful and attractive color when they swim and make a noise. One thing I like when they jump and blow a little water in there mouth. You can feel that you playing with
them because you can slide in the big tank which a lot of kids love it. I love the big swimming pole also it's like you hang out and swim in the beach because the way they design have a real wave and sand. Just sad I don't have a picture of that very cool and big swimming pool. I did not think about get a picture for it due to the excitement and enjoyed looking and feel the ambiance.
Alot of slides which for sure kids and everybody will enjoy it. you can feel that you going a pickneck in the beach and relaxing at the same time....


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could visit this place someday, nweiz I done adding you hope you do the same :P..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SHY
    ALWAYS HERE SUPPORT YOU
    GOD BLESS AND WISH THE BEST TO ALL OF US

    ReplyDelete